Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
Exchange Server 2016 lets you accomplish more with rich Outlook experiences on phones, tablets, desktop, and the Web. Integration with Outlook, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business helps you experience collaboration better when receiving, editing, and sharing documents without ever having to leave Outlook. New search capabilities deliver faster performance and more accurate results. Inbox enhancements in Outlook 2016 and Outlook on the web, such as inline previews for URLs and inline video, help you stay focused and productive. A simplified architecture brings new levels of reliability with automated repair and faster recovery. Expanded data loss prevention, easier auditing, and faster and more reliable.
Supported Operating System:
Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- New Outlook for Web: Now known as "Outlook on the Web," the updated online service has new tools and capabilities including Sweep, Pin, Undo, single-line inbox view, inline reply, the ability to paste inline images, an option to suggest new meeting times, better HTML rendering, and new themes.
- eDiscovery: A new, asynchronous architecture spreads the work across multiple servers, making eDiscovery faster and more scalable. The tool lets you search, hold, and export content located in public folders.
- Better collaboration: Document sharing is easier in both Outlook 2016 and Outlook on the Web, which now let you attach documents as links from SharePoint 2016 and OneDrive for Business. This feature also enables coauthoring and version control.
- Search: Searching your Outlook 2016 inbox is faster with Exchange 2016 on the backend. An intelligent search tool provides search suggestions, search refiners, people suggestions, and the option to search events scheduled on your calendar.
- Simplified architecture: The architecture of Exchange 2016 resembles the deployment of Exchange in Office 365. Mailbox and client access server roles are combined, which simplifies the process of planning hybrid and on-premises deployments.
- Greater extensibility: Outlook 2016 and Outlook on the Web have an expanded add-in structure so developers can build features directly into Outlook. Add-ins are integrated with the UI. They can appear as a button on the Outlook ribbon, as highlighted text in a message, or in the right-hand task window when writing a note.
- High availability: Improvements to automated repair, like database divergence detection, make it easier to run Exchange Server 2016 in a highly available way. The new Exchange also includes stability and performance enhancements from Office 365.
Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2013 Single OLP NL Server License
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 brings a new rich set of technologies, features, and services to the Exchange Server product line. Its goal is to support people and organizations as their work habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaboration focus. At the same time, Exchange Server 2013 helps lower the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange 2013 on-premises or provision your mailboxes in the cloud.
- Remain In Control, Online And On-Premises:Exchange Server 2013 enables you to tailor your solution based on your unique needs and ensures your communications are always available while you remain in control, on your own terms - online, on-premises, or a hybrid of the two.
- Do More, On Any Device:Exchange Server 2013 helps your users be more productive by helping them manage increasing volumes of communications across multiple devices and work together more effectively as teams.
- Keep Your Organization Safe:Exchange Server 2013 keeps your organization safe by enabling you to protect business communications and sensitive information to meet internal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Standard - Single User CAL OLP
- Support for a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome, allows you to work and collaborate no matter where you are.
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices, including Windows Phone, iPhone, and Android, means you can access and update your info while on the go.
- Increase user productivity and keep your organization safe, while maintaining the control you need.
- Managed availability helps your business achieve increased levels of reliability.
- More storage options make it possible to offer users low cost large mailboxes so they can access all their essential information in one place.
- Calendar sharing allows users to share free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company.
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and legal hold to help you preserve and discover data.
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones.
- Choice of deployment options including Exchange Server on-premises, Exchange Online in the cloud, and hybrid deployment options.